Extended information on cookies
THE DATA CONTROLLER: The data “controller” is SOLERA ITALIA SRL, headquarter in Milan, located in Via Giovanni Boccaccio 27, 20123 VAT: 01664900592, e-mail address email@example.com, Tel .: +39 02 4983932 provides this notice pursuant to the specific Privacy authority’s provision.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file that a website sends to the device of the users who have visited it. Cookies will be stored in such device before being re-sent to the website when the user visits it again. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used either by the controller of the site, or by third parties.
Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through this site, and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences with regard to it.
Description of the type of cookies and their use
In compliance with the regulation issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on May the 8th 2014, cookies can be divided into two large macro areas: Technical cookies (for which is not required specific consent) and Profiling Cookies (for which is required specific consent)
The following is a detailed description of these two areas and how they are used by our site.
Technical cookies (do not require consent):
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically following the access to the site. They are of different types and in particular:
– Session cookies: aimed at ensuring normal navigation and use of the site, using different options or services. These cookies allow, for example, to store the elements that characterize a specific request, make a purchase, sign up for participation in an event: this site uses session technical cookies;
– Optimization cookies: allow better browsing, memorising some of the users’ choices, such as (the language they use, text characters, browser type) in order to improve the service provided: this site uses session technical cookies ;
– Analytics Cookies : used directly by the site operator to collect data in aggregate form, such as information on the number of users and how they visit the site, which pages or sections of pages are most viewed, and from which pages reports of malfunctions are received : this site does not use statistical analytical cookies
Profiling cookies (consent is required):
All cookies other than the aforementioned technical cookies are installed or activated only following the consent given by the user the first time they visit the site. The consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the information banner on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner (by clicking on the OK button or selecting “CLOSE”, or continuing browsing, with scroll or through a link); or it can be provided or denied selectively, according to the methods indicated below. This consent is tracked during of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed.
Profiling cookies can be of different types and in particular:
Advertising profiling cookies: they are used to provide advertising based on the interests expressed through internet browsing (OBA).
They can basically be of two types:
– Advertising profiling cookies managed directly by the site Controller
This site does not use advertising profiling cookies to send advertising, promotions and commercial offers in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
– Advertising profiling cookies managed by third parties
This website does not install advertising profiling cookies managed by third parties.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser. If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information. If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.